Newlyn Art Gallery

The Newlyn Art Gallery was originally built with money donated by John Passmore Edwards on land given by the Legrice family to exhibit the art of the Newlyn School of Painters in 1895. It is situated on the seafront overlooking Mounts Bay on the road to Penzance. In recent years it has concentrated more on contemporary work.

It has recently reopened after a major renovation. Contact details as below.

Newlyn Art Gallery
New Road
Newlyn
Cornwall TR18 5PZ

Newlyn Art Gallery